Friday, April 30, 2010

Stand and Deliver














After a long time.....I AM BACK!!!!

Man have I missed being able to make a blog post, due to the fact that my wifi has been a total bum! That will work itself out soon enough though thank god.

I have so much to catch up on and I am looking forward to posting some cool stuff! The pictures above are my lattest tattoo (makes#4 now it means my first name Brisce in arabic) and the other is a pic that I took of myself a month or so ago and I was messing around with some effects and I loved the way it came out!


This was a n.e.r.d. concert I went to at Fillmore Irving Plaza in Nyc on April 28th. I am a die hard fan of this group. They inspire me so much in everyday life and in my aspring musician career. I love the music they put out and they never dissapoint the fans. My friends and I were so close to the stage and it was incredible the amount of energy that they have to spare. Pharrell grabbed my hand and periodically he smiled and winked in my direction. I tell you, I was on cloud 9 when that happened!


Until next time!

Song of the week: Hot &Fun- N.e.r.d.

Website of the week: http://www.twitter.com/

Craving of the week: anything from Wendy's and or Crumbs!



2 comments:

  1. Lmao!!! I believe u were on cloud 9 indeed. I am sooooo jealous. I still have чet to see mч favorite person ; qrrr! lol. Love the pics also. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao i sure as hell was! and thank you verymuch!

    ReplyDelete

Merci Beaucoup :)