Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here is looking at you..




Man has it been a while since I have written a post! First things first, happy new year everyone! I must say that 2010 was filled with so many highs and lows for me. I've endured a very stressful as all hell year.


The summer was fantastic, and I was able to really expand my independence. This was a summer of "firsts" in terms of things I wouldn't normally try. Some things payed off and some didn't but it was all an adventure.
I have learned so much about the origins of my thoughts and emotions,and proved to my mind that above all else I am a mental titan, who can defeat any odd set against me.

I am looking forward too seeing what this year has to bring, and have so many goals to accomplish!


I will return soon with some kick ass posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merci Beaucoup :)